Missouri Class Five Girls Final basketball ratings - March 23, 2021

 Last year, our youngest son turned forty on this day and I thought I might be feeling my age.  It is a big milestone when we get to forty.  It's like you are over the hill at forty and half your life is in front of you and half your life is in the rear-view mirror.  So when your son hits forty, how is that supposed to make you feel as a parent of that forty-year-old?

I guess I didn't feel my age last year when he hit forty and I don't feel any different on his forty-first birthday today.  There are some mornings when it is just good to say you got out of bed.  

Hallelujah!  

It is better than pushing up daisies.  

This morning, I popped out of bed and gently touched down my feet on the floor.  One foot in a walking boot from foot surgery a week ago. and shuffled off to the bathroom.  Glory be.  I could actually walk to the bathroom.  Such celebrations in life.  

I should celebrate the Whitfield girls class five championship too.  I stuck my neck out in early February and predicted that the Whitfield girls would beat West Plains by four in the final.  Here.  Well, as the saying goes, even a blind mule finds water and I guess I was going to be lucky (or good) on one class championship.  Whitfield dominated the Zizzers by sixteen, as they have dominated all season long.

Congrats to the Whitfield girls and here are the final ratings for all class five girls teams:

For other posts, check them out here:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Missouri Boys class one high school basketball ratings 12/22/2020

Back2back Final Missouri Boys Class Five Basketball Ratings - March 22, 2021

Predictions and more Predictions - March 13th, 2021