Final Missouri Boys Basketball - All teams, all classes combined - March 24th, 2021

 Here are the final Missouri Boys Basketball ratings by rank - all classes combined.

We saw some great basketball at the Missouri State Tournaments the past two weeks with outstanding teams in five of the six classes.  Typically, a class one school like South Iron or a class three team like Hartville or Greenwood would not get consideration for the top ten in the state, but this year is unique in more ways than a pandemic.

It is a tough call when you have a Kickapoo with outstanding players, a Cardinal Ritter with its talent, but I have to go with the data and the statistics tell me Vashon is a few clicks better than the rest.  We will never know for sure but comparative scores suggest they are the best.

I have manipulated the formulae this way and that and I am sure someone can make an argument for one team over another that might change the order slightly.  If you are really sure I am wrong, send me the head-to-head scores and I might, I won't promise, take another look.  But if your team is #349 on the list, use my easy calculator, write your argument, print it, burn it and take a shower, because I ain't recalculating that far down the list.  LOL

If you want to find your team easily, go to my alphabetical listing HERE:

For other posts, check them out here:

Here are the 545 boys teams rated top to bottom, and you won't find this anywhere else:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Missouri Boys class one high school basketball ratings 12/22/2020

Back2back Final Missouri Boys Class Five Basketball Ratings - March 22, 2021

Predictions and more Predictions - March 13th, 2021